Use This Script To Download Full Circle Magazine The Easy Way


**This article is based on a post that first appeared at www.ubuntubuzz.com back in 2012. Here is the link to that article - http://www.ubuntubuzz.com/2013/05/script-to-download-all-issues-of-full.html - I implemented the steps described in the original post and tested the validity of the script.
Full Circle Magazine is a great free resource for GNU/Linux users, especially Ubuntu. It often includes fantastic tutorials on how to use some of the best open-source software.
I have been a fan of Full Circle Magazine since discovering it two years ago and thought it would be great if the steps described in the above's ubuntubuzz.com post still worked. The post was so old, I did not expect it would. Well, I was wrong so I am putting it back out there for other fans of that great magazine.
I do a lot of work with open-source graphics software, such as Gimp and Inkscape. Some of the special editions dedicated to the use of those applications have been indispensable in helping me learn how to get the most out them. The tutorials are some of the best I have found anywhere.

Linux users, in general, will find Full Circle useful, even if you don't use Ubuntu/Ubuntu-based distributions. For new Ubuntu users, it is a must have. The magazine has been around now since 2007, with 136 issues in the archive. That's impressive and it appears they will be around for the long term.
I have been using Linux for about three years, so I have missed out on a lot of issues and trying to collect them one issue at a time is just not feasible. I came across a script here at www.ubuntubuzz.com that automates the download procedure and lets you get the issues you want, a range of issues, or the entire archive.
The original post already did a great job showing you how to make it happen so there is no need for me to. If you would like to grab some, or all of the Full Circle Magazines then click on my link and enjoy!
If you found it as useful as I did, please let me know in the comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Firefox Has Some Awesome Hidden Abilities - Like A Better Way To View And Save Images From Websites

Must Have Microsoft or Microsoft Must Have